Friday, October 24, 2008

Worried for nothing.


I got a call to work today and this is how it went, "Hey, Lisa you want to work today? It is OK to say NO, you may not want this class." What does that mean? Is it Sumner, is what I thought first. "I can work, what class." Well it was 7th grade science class at Ellis and it was a great set of kids. I had five classes and a homeroom. I watched a video on the Arctic and Antarctic five times it was not boring. It must have been interesting, because the kids sat quietly for 40 mins and then filled out a little quiz. It was a really good day. I also had team and prep for the last two hours of the day, so they let me go home. Full days pay and home by 1:15pm. YEA!!
The statue for Gunnar's class project is now falling apart. We chose not to risk it in the oven and now I think it is melting with the spray paint that did not dry, it is now a messy mess falling apart and it is very sticky. Oh well I was not planning on keeping it anyway. Pictures are all we need for most things in this world. If I kept every school project my kids do I would have to move out to give the projects the room they need.

1 comment:

Dane said...

I'm beginning to think they were warning you about the cold.