Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blog Stalkers, Knowing about people, Qatar, and Happy Birthday!






Do I have any stalker? I just read about Meredith being a blog stalker. The funny thing is David and I were just talking about this on our walk this morning. He asked how many blogs I read that are not in my circle and I had to admit NONE, I barely have time to read those. I do have one follower and I assume I know her, but then I am not really sure from where, I think she linked from my parents blog.



Side note; The admit secretary asked me if my husband was tall, had dark hair and saw Dr. Nanda. "Why yes," I replied. How did she know that?,on top of her other comment, "He seems to know a lot of things, I would hate to play against him in Trivial Pursuit." This was after I signed Qatar up for a flu shot. She asked how we came up with his name. She said, "Only a man like that would know about the country of Qatar at the time he was born." OK, it is interesting to think that sometimes people you do not even really know have opinions of you. Strange but true. The really funny part is most of the time you are never going to find out that people are talking about you.



Next side note, When Qatar was a baby Davids mom came to help me out while David finished college. Amanda was in school and a friend of her mentioned that his whole family thought it was great that we had gotten a Brittish Nanny. My mother-inlaw loved that, she kept saying, "I am not the Nanny, I am the Granny."



Last side note; Happy Birthday Sarah!!



I guess I am way to self centered to worry about what other people are doing.

5 comments:

meredith said...

I pretty much just stalk your family so that I can keep up when we're walking. I'm the good kind of a stalker, but maybe all stalkers feel that way???????

Heather said...

I don't really look at peoples blogs who I don't know. And why would people read mine if they don't know who I am? It isn't THAT interesting. :)

meredith said...

Heather, read the above post, it makes walking w/ Lisa and Nessa so much easier. You Halloween decorations are very cute by the way!!

TStevens said...

I have moved way beyond stalking baby!

meredith said...

David, what are you thinking? That picture just freaks me out. It's worse than your buttmuncher post lol