Monday, October 27, 2008

Found friends, grades and Crazy Dog.

Dana found my blog and now I get to find her. It looks like they now have 6 kids. 4 girls and 2 boys, wow. I have linked her on the side.


Gunnar got a 98% on his history project.


Crazy Dog, David and I took a walk this morning, like we usually do, and it was a normal walk. BUT, when we got home, and got the kids off to school, I decided to climb the stairs for thirty minutes. ( BTW We cancelled our YMCA membership from lack of attendance on our part.) I went up the back and down the front stairs and Parker kept up with me and got very excited like we were actually going somewhere. After the timer buzzed, I stretched and Parker just stood watching me. He eventually gave up and must have concluded we were not going to go out because he went and layed down in his bed. This is what Parker looks like when he is sure no one is going to try to sneak out of the house without him.

5 comments:

meredith said...

I was excited to find Dana too. I can't believe that they have another baby. That's so awesome :)

Nessa said...

Seriously- it looks like his neck is broken...are you sure you didn't "throw" him down the stairs? I swear he folds-up just like a pretzel!

TStevens said...

I have a picture I have been saving - go to my blog to see Ranger the pretzel

Heather said...

Silly dog.

Dane said...

Wow, I've been mentioned on a blog--I feel giddly famous! Where'd you get your background, I love it.