Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Family Photos











David, Lisa and JT in a silly pose. The weather was foggy, cold, and wet. Look at our pants on the bottom. Very wet. Ashley said her feet, socks and pants were soaked at the end. It was fun even with the cold. The kids noses looked like Rudolph, but look we do not look that way in the photos. YEA!! The kids all kept covering their hands with their shirts and standing stiffly shaking. I had them run around to warm up, but we just got more wet. My own fault for choosing so late in the year. But, it was a beautiful day with the fog and then the sun. Thanks Ashley!!




Here is our really silly look, but Cenneidigh is hidden pretty good with her hair.




3 comments:

meredith said...

These ara so cute. i love the one w/ you on David's back and him holding JT. My favorite is the one of just you on David's back. You guys really look happy. You need to change the title though b/c it doesn't look like a twins game. :)

Ashley said...

Some of the silly ones were the best!!! I love to take pictures like that. It makes me feel like I am just playing.

H. Wimmer said...

They are so beautiful!!! I totally love all your photos