Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gunnar's School Project


Here is the finished project. Scaprbooking skills never go to waste. He now takes it to school. From 8 - 12 he will stand in the gym with his project and answer any questions anyone has for him and the project.

The kids that did this momument last year got the best project award. He tried to get their project, but the teacher said Gunnar would only get half credit for the project. Gunnar has not seen the project from last year, but he thinks it was welded.

A note will need to go with this, Please Do Not Touch, Wet Paint. Since we did not cook the sculpy clay the paint has yet to dry. I have baked sculpy before and it shrinks slightly. If joints are not strong they come apart, so we decided to go without baking.

7 comments:

Nessa said...

Way to go Lisa...I mean Gunnar...I mean Lisa? Who's project was it? :)

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Who gets credit for this project - do you as a teacher get extra credit?

Heather said...

Who cares who did it. It looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

I do not know about any of you, but if i could go back to High School I would rock. It is so simple and yet I did not get that the first time around. Bummer!!!

meredith said...

Wow that's looks great. I'd give you both A's

Unknown said...

Wow - that's amazing - I don't remember any of my school projects looking like that!

Paige said...

I don't get it, why did he only get half credit? I guess you could have had Jeff Anderson make it for him, he could have done it out of bronze. Seriously why half credit?