Saturday, October 25, 2008

Why would anyone in their right mind run for office in this country.



I would never want to run for a national office in this country. Everything is OK to do with the candidates faces and opinions. I would hate to have my whole life out there for everyone to pick apart. Or of course the pictures that people fool with on the internet. WHY? I ask you WHY?

Also youtube had many dance off videos of McCaine, Obama, Palin, and Biden. High School Musical 3 clips with the candidates heads on the bodies. Pretty funny, but Why would you want this I ask. Crazy Crazy Crazy. I do love this photo. They look so friendly.

4 comments:

Heather said...

oh, did you NOT want me to photoshop your face on risque pictures? I guess I will have to find something else to do in my spare time. oh well.

Dane said...

Hi Lisa--I love your blog, what a beautiful family! I miss you!--dana

Nessa said...

There are no words!

Annie Anderson said...

go Obama... vote sarah palin off the dance floor!!!!