Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Flu Shots and School projects


I took the kids out for breakfast this morning and then to the clinic for flu shots. I thought that breakfast would help with the pain of the shot. I was asked three different times if I wanted a shot. I kept saying, "I got mine last week, thanks." So, go get your shot they want you to get one.


Zeke had to finish Gunnar's breakfast, Gunnar said he had oatmeal an hour before we went out. Big wimp!


Gunnar has a DC project due from his trip this summer. He has known about it for that long and only now tells me it is due Thursday. No big deal! Wrong!! He has to build the USMC War Memorial for the project. Yea, that should not be a problem. I bought three pounds of Sculpy and we are now in the attempting to build this thing stage. Why not the Washington Memorial you ask. That would just be boring. Photos to come of the project. Cross you fingers. No stores around us have the larger version play soldier's in stock.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Heather said...

I want to come over and play with the sculpy.

meredith said...

Who the heck are all these posters? You are totally being stalked and I'm a little concerned for you. I'm so looking forward to that kind of thing slipping my kids minds in the future. I can totally see it happening.....

meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.