Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Cade he is now 6


Happy Birthday to Cade. He is 6 today. Cade Connett is getting old!!!

Tomorrow is our family photo session and I really hope the weather improves. I have gotten matching shirts for the three younger boys and we are wearing off white, tan sort of colors. I think it will be a good match with the color of leaves and the fall aspect. I googled family photos and looked at many family photos, the families that dressed similar looked better then the ones were everyone wore what they wanted. I hope we do not look silly.
Here is Cade at the apple farm.

3 comments:

meredith said...

Happy Birthday Cade!!!!!

Nessa said...

6 years old...only 12 more until he goes off to college!

meredith said...

BTW- i love your new wallpaper. I'm too lazy to make my blog look this nice!!!!