Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Flu Shot!


My arm really hurts. I have taken two advil and I still ache. My arm feels like it does after a tetnus shot. I really hate shots. But, do not let this scare you, go and get a flu shot. Getting the flu must be worse then the pain from the shot. My kids all get there shot next Tuesday at 8:30am. I think I am going to bribe them with donuts for breakfast. I am such a good MOM!! The best!!
Cenneidigh threw up last night around 3am. I was so tired when she woke me up that I just cleaned out the garbage can she was using, covered her with a blanket as she hung over the toilet and went back to bed. She woke me up a few more times and then she got some sleep. The other kids woke me up at 6 am. JT wanted me to put the pass word into the computer. JT is currently not my favorite child.

3 comments:

meredith said...

aaaaahhhh!!!!! I dropped something off at your house today and NO ONE told me there had been puking!!!! This would put you all on my crappy people list EXCEPT as I went into your house Qatar climbed into the back seat and played with Lily. What a charming young man Qatar is. Gunnar, J.T. and David who all spoke to me? Thanks for not warning me!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Cenny puked in the night and then woke up feeling tired. She started to drive me crazy about 11 am. Now Zeke seems to dropped into the illness, he went to do his homework and we could not find him until dinner asleep in his room with a fever. This was after you dropped off said item. SORRYYYYYYY!!

meredith said...

Well I feel much better that Cenny piuked after I was there. I hope the rest of your family manages to escape it!