Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Stock market falling falling down get off you BUTTS America!


Yea the passing of the Bailout really made a difference, now the market is just in a free fall. I am still quite disgusted with the govenment and their, "WE CAN FIX THE WORLD" mentality. They cannot fix the world or even your world. You need to fix you own world and get over it. If you are not making the money you want to make then look deep inside and find out why, do not ask the governement to give things to you they owe you nothing. Get off you fat butt and do something. How much time do you waste on TV, Rock Band, games, and the internet everyday? How much time could that be for a second job or for a class to improve your skills. Get out there and fix you own life and do not rely on others to fix it. The rich get richer because they do not sit on their fat Butts and do nothing they get to work and they make their money work for them. Stop crying and start working. This counrty was built on sweat and hard work, so stop crying in your beer and get to work. The government is not the fix, so do not vote for the candidate who says he will solve your problems(for one thing he can't), solve your own problems you are the only one who can. We have had years of plenty and I guess it is time to pay the piper as the economy crashes to the bottom.

The only good thing so far about this bailout, for me, is the stop in credit card offers in the mail and the fact that a letter came from Citibank yesterday saying they had closed my account due to inactivity. Yea a card I do not have to close myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I was not unclear.

Heather said...

so, what are you trying to say exactly? are you saying we should just sit around and wait for someone else to make our lives better. cause I'm all for that. I'm waiting right now for another economy booster check.
seriously though, you are right, but we can't change anyone but ourselves and therein lies the problem. nobody else WANTS to work or better themselves.

H. Wimmer said...

Personally if I have any extra money I'm going to buy some stocks because heck everything is so low it's the perfect time to buy...

meredith said...

HHHMMMMM. I'm going to assume the Rock Band comment is for Eric and not Shawn and me.
I disagree with Heather. I don't think the problem is that no one wants to better themselves, I thin k the problem is everyone wants instant gratification. We want it now and we use cc to get it. That lifestyle has to stop. And we need to not only live within our means, but below them. Then we'll pull ourselves out of this crisis.

Nessa said...

You know, I just think that it is sad that you don't have strong feelings on our current economy...I mean really Lisa, have an opinion! ;)