Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight tonight and Grandparents Day


Yea, I am going to see Twilight tonight. Yea. I really did like the books. I did enjoy The Host just a bit more. If you have yet to read it you really should.
Cenneidigh has Grandparents day at school today and since her Grandparents are all far away she decided to invite Bonnie. AKA Evil Grandma. The whole thing starts at 11:30 am and goes to 1pm. They have lunch together and then the class has a program for the grandparentst to see and they even get name tags the kids worked hard to make. I hope it is a good experience for both Cenneidigh and Bonnie.

6 comments:

Nessa said...

I know that Bonnie is excited to go! I'll see you at the movie...I'll be there as soon as Eric gets home from work!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Makes Dad sad that he is missing Twilight and I am very, very sad I am missing Cenneidigh's Grandparents day!! I love you Cenneidigh and I will be thinking of you on this your special day.

Heather said...

So is the movie as big out there as it is here? we had 69 out of 70 theaters sold out for the midnight showing last night and the last wasn't sold out b/c it wasn't an imax theater. My friend tried over a week ago to get us tickets for tonight, but they were sold out, so a bunch of us are going tomorrow afternoon instead. It has been crazy twilight mania on the news radio, etc. you can donate blood if you are an Edward fan or donate to the Utah food bank if you are a Bella. it is so weird how obsessed everyone here is. how is it in MN?

meredith said...

Yes we're obsessed- and i can't wait to go!

TStevens said...

Ijust want to know more about Edward's "rock hard" body. We all know where she was going with that reference.

meredith said...

His body was fabulous but he was always dressed.