Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Clearance


Target had the rest of the Halloween items at 90% off this morning. I picked up many items for next year. I only got a few costumes. Most costumes were in sizes under 8. I was able to get a lot of t-shirts for the kids and socks. The kids love to open all the Halloween totes in October and see all the items I bought at 90% off the year before. I just put it out in the Halloween totes in the garage and every year enough goes out for good that I am just replacing items used during the season. Halloween favors, candy buckets, table runners, swords, hats, toys, no candy, and many fun little trinkets for Boo bags next year. I love 90% off, it is lots of stuff with a very small bill, where everywhere else it is a very small amout of items with a huge bill.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I know we have appreciated you shopping at the 90% off sale every year. I haven't ever had to buy my kids a costume! That's why I always say to Tyler "Who is your favorite aunt?" and he is programmed to say "Lisa" even though I don't think he really knows who you are. Anything cool that he finds at the bottom of his toy box or clothes drawer he says, "Wow, this is really cool, did this come fwrom Wheesa?"

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Lisa is a hero"" of course I think David deserves some of the credit right?? I love the Target after" sales.