Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gunnar as Mr. Musnick in Little Shop of Horrors.



Gunnar was in the high school play this week and he did a great job. The play was cute and fast pace. It was sad when everyone important died at the end, but the six chorus girls did a great job with the narration. Sabrina, from church played Audrey and did a great job also. JT loved the fact that the plant kept eating people. JT loved it so much that he yelled it out as the plant ate Gunnar. He said, "The plant is eating people and now Gunnar." We did point out that Gunnar climbed out of the plant and walked off stage when the lights went down. Good Job Cast!!

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I wish we could have seen that plant eat Guunar I bet it was funny. Like the haircut.

H. Wimmer said...

Wow Gunnar looks more and more like his dad every day!! I would love to have seen Gunnar in a play since I the time I saw him in anything was Music Man!! That was what at lest 6 years ago if no more!!! I met he was totally awesome in it!!!