Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sick kids


Gunnar has been fighting off a nasty cold all week and today he sounded very sick and Cenneidigh has a bad cough. I stayed home with then with a headache and knowing that if Gunnar and Cenny stayed alone someone would not survive the day. They argue worse then anyone else in the family.

I am sore from all the painting we did yesterday. Bending and reaching can do a number on your back muscles. We now need to cut and paint the trim and get the carpet in and we will almost be done. YEA!!! For a room that was to be done in July, November is not bad.(haha)
Here is a photo of Cenneidigh from last week in her pretty Christmas dress.

5 comments:

meredith said...

I hope that you all feel better soon- and that the kids can go to school tomorrow!

H. Wimmer said...

I hope you feel better and thank you for the Card and the family picture Zek is one good looking kid!!! You all looked amazing and I love J.T. smile!!

Heather said...

I'm sorry you are sore from painting. I guess that is one good thing about being pregnant right now, randy has to do all the painting for me. We think we will ahve carpet in before christmas and hopefully be close to done with the whole basement. (we don't really have a choice with the baby coming)

Dawn said...

Missed you yesterday... Which room are you working on?

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I like cenny's new do! It looks so grownup!