Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good deal I found. Think Christmas!

To get the most out of the Oprah free Snapfish photobook deal ($29 value), here's how to do it.
1) If you are new to Snapfish, FIRST register through this link Snapfish so you get your 50 free prints.
2) After you create your account and the 50 free prints are credited to it, then go to this link: http://www.snapfish.com/info18
3) Click "Get Started". That will put the free photo book in your account. You must create and order the book by Nov 16. The book is worth $29.95, but is free for the next few days. You'll have to pay $5.99 shipping.
4) You should now have an account with 50 free prints and the photobook credited to it, even though you haven't ordered anything yet.
5) Upload all the pictures you want to use for the photobook and your 50 free prints today and tomorrow, then create and order your book by the 16th.. Wait until Nov 18th to order your 50 free prints because on the 18th, shipping will be free on all orders.
6) The 18th would be the time to order holiday cards (15% off with code CARD15OFF), personalized calendars or mugs, stationery, flip books, prints, or more photobooks, since shipping on all will be free.

I love snapfish and the flip books are cute and really inexpensive. Great site. They will have free shipping on the 18th for any other items you want to buy besides the free book. The photo book would make a great Christmas gift and shipping for me was 7.99. I was already a customer, but I still got the free book deal.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow - I didn't know anything about this. What a great Christmas gift for my Mom with wedding pics. Thanks Lisa!

TStevens said...

your background is a little busy

Heather said...

are you going to send me an e-mail so I can look at the book you made? I'll show you mine when I'm done if you want.