Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reasons I am glad Obama is the New President




1. I can use the phrase, I Told You So, so many times even I will be sick of saying it.




2. The Democrats will have so much power that they will use it to shoot themselves in the foot and come two and four years from now real change can happen when we all vote them out of office.




3. People who really think Obama will change things for the better will get to know the truth, that he can only change things for the worse.




4. My Grandmother is going to freak out.




5. More people registered to vote and voted then last election, even if they were the stupid and uninformed voters we know them to be.




6. I am not in the income bracket where I will be forced to, Share the Wealth.


7. I get to say, I TOLD YOU SO. More and More and More.


8. Hillary Clinton is not the President.




9. People are as stupid as Karl predicted and now I do believe him.






I am sure I can think of more, but this is it for now.

8 comments:

Nessa said...

I TOLD YOU SO...sorry, just practicing here! I know Grandma is freaking out. I got a call from her at 9:30 last night. Then my mom called and is sending e-mails out about how intelligent Americans were this election (she is WAY pro-Obama)...it really made me sick to hear it. At least my dad will be out here this weekend...I'm sure he's thrilled about the election...what a fun visit this is going to be!

Heather said...

Its good you are thinking positive, I'm tending to focus on the negative. Those are pretty good positive statements if you ask me. Thanks for making me feel a little better today

Anonymous said...

Ha, Obama will fix what Bush broke. McCain is just a mirror image of Bush..why have things continue to break when a person like Obama will fix it. 2012....Hillary will win...especailly if Palin runs again...sure win for Clinton!!

Unknown said...

Anonymous you are either a dreamer or extremely stupid. Either way I feel sorry for you. We know you are a chicken or you would leave your name.

meredith said...

I don't think Anonymous is stupid. They're smart enough to know that their views are idiotic so they post anonymously so that no one can attribute the comments to them. They are a coward though- otherwise they'd sign their name

TStevens said...

Anonymous, you say Senator Clinton will win in 2012? So even you admit that President Obama will be so bad that his own party will not nominate him for a second term. I am glad we all agree.

Anonymous said...

I believe that if Obama does not run again that Hillary will win. Or maybe a black gay woman should run. If she is from the right party (Dem or Rep), I will vote for her too.

Me stupid...I don't think so. I will say i am smart enough because some of the stupid comments I have read, I would be embarresed to have my name attached to it.

Say what you want, but just remember, by popular vote, obama is the one...so I guess if you want to support a person that isn't popular, and couldn't win...say what you want than about Obama. but Obama will get us out of a war that we shouldn't have to been in to begin with. So many men and women died because of Bush...my son as one.

TStevens said...

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your ignorance. You make me ashamed to be a Democrat. Absolutely zero knowledge of any issues, so many factual errors, and complete avoidance of dealing with anything you are questioned on.

Your bigoted stereotypes of conservatives are disgusting.

Though I agree you should remain anonymous. Your views are so shameful I would be embarassed if anyone knew who I was too.