Sunday, November 9, 2008

Primary Program


The Primary Program was today and they did a great job on the program. The kids sung their songs, said their parts and talks. Everyone looked good and sounded great. I sat behind a few kids to help out were needed and looked at the song book while I helped sing the songs with the kids.

I do not know all the words and neither did a few kids. JT sung loud for everyone to hear and on one song he said, "No, not the second verse", as they were starting the second verse of the song. He had the first verse and chorus down and was the loudest child in the group. And to my surprise JT and Cenneidigh both choose to memorize their parts and they did pretty well with them. The kids did a great program and I am very proud of all the them.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

We will be having our primary program next Sunday. I am directing the children in their songs and holding up the words for them. Interesting since I have no idea which song is which. I do know I am a child of God and Called to serve so that helps.

My JT can sure sing I would love to have seen it. Love Mom