Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WORK WORK WORK

I worked at my childrens preschool today. Of course none of them go there anymore, but it was a fun day. One boy cut his leg and cried but could not tell me which leg. I looked at his legs and told him it was most likely the one that was red and scratched. He then yelled again until I got a bandaid on it and then proceeded to limp on the wrong leg the rest of the morning. Outside I was able to bury several of the kids in a big pile of leaves. I think they will itch the rest of the day. It was a good morning, the other teachers were great and I did not end up doing much on my own.
Meredith you owe me!! I have gotten called three times to sub for today and all three times I explained why I couldn't. But, I work for sure tomorrow and Thursday.
David kept me up with his moaning and groaning last night. He has the flu and was sick most of the night. At 1am the dog started barking. so I got up to sush him and David cried out for some Tylenol. So, off to the kitchen to sush the dog and fetch the drugs and water. Everyone moved pretty slowly today, but all are at school. YEA!!!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks for subbing. It was fun having you there.

meredith said...

Thank you, Lisa. It was so nic to know that you were there and I didn't need to worry about finding a sub last minute. I'm sorry that you kept getting offers for the same day though- especially at 6 am!