Tuesday, September 2, 2008

School School Glorious School!


The 1st day of school yea!!. I got lunches made and jumped in the shower. Gunnar walked to school and Qatar took the bus while I was getting ready. Zeke, Cenny and JT were anxious to get to school so we left about 8:45am. We got there and had a hard time parking, I pulled up really close to a truck with a hitch and hoped not to hit the hitch. I took one photo of the three of them before the battery died. I then watched them play until it was time for JT to line up for his class. We saw Cade, Vanessa, Dawn, Emily and many other known faces. I went in after JT's class to be sure he found his room. As I was walking back to the van, Vanessa said there is a guy waiting to talk to you, "HE hit your van". I so do not have time for this, I have an appt for an oil change in 5 mins, were my thoughts. I walked over and the guy walked towards me. He introduced himself as Jeff Brinkman and I took a double look and said, "We went to high school together". He reminded me that no that was Kristi (Kristi had a crush on him, he looks pretty good Kris. He has lots of muscles. He did ask how you were doing.) who he graduated with and I graduated with his sister. Well after some quick catching up and the fact that he only dented the license plate with the hitch on the truck we parted as friends again. Yea, no time for damage. The fast lube place here is closed for some reason, so I went to the dealer and it took over and hour for the oil change. So much for all day with nothing to do.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Hey you thief....you stole my picture! Glad there was very little damage to the van. School...glorious school!!!!!

meredith said...

ROTFLOL- Hey, as soon as I figure out how to steal pictures I'm going to do it as well. Especially since my digital camera's batteries are always dying and the regular camera is either out of film or eats the film.
Congrats on your 1st semi quiet day- I bet tomorrow will be even better!!!!

Heather said...

wow what a day! take a deep breath supermom.