Monday, September 22, 2008

Sick and needing a break, has started.


I am working as a sub tomorrow at a preschool for Meredith and then Wednesday and Thursday for the High Potential teacher at Southgate. I knew September would be slow, so I did commit to eleven days of tasting bacon for Hormel. Today was my last day, YEA. I am not a bacon fan and I have had enough for quite awhile. I complain all the time about the taste panels, but 20 dollars just to eat something is not really that bad, it is just always at 1pm which is not the best time for only an hour of work. You cannot go anywhere or do much after or before.

I am saving for a trip to Iceland and so all this work is needed to get me there. I love "ing" it is so easy to save and watch it grow, it is a great savings account and so easy to use. I have several account names under the main account. I have Cenneidigh's Cruise acoount, we are going when she turns fourteen. Just she and I. Anyone who wants to go with us is invited to do so, but it will be Alaska. David gets sick thinking about water, so I am taking her.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love "ING' as well. Unfortunately, the interest rates keep going down since we started it though.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

CD's are going back up

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

count me in on the cruise I am looking forward to it, Cenneidigh said I could go!!! Grandma B

Paige said...

Umm, you can't go to AK without me. Lets see, thats in what 6 years, I graduate in 3 and by then I may have some money, and living like an adult, what d'ya think?

Annie Anderson said...

I guess if you go to AK, according to Sarah Palin, you see Russia...just take a left and it is only a distance away! Let me know if you really can see Russia...