Thursday, September 4, 2008

School is cool.


The first few days of school have gone well. Everyone has gotten to school on time and had lots to talk about when they return home. I have to gear up for their return from school, with lots of yelling and fighting with each other over my attention. I take one at a time and the others do their homework. There are lots of things for me to read and to sign, papers to look over and homework to correct. It is quite crazy from 3pm to 4pm around here. I am glad when four arrives and everyone that is done with homework, piano, and reading can then go outside and find a friend to play with. The house gets quiet again, at least until dinner.
Tomorrow we go camping for the weekend in Oxbow park. It is 54 degrees right now, I hope it warms up. Camping in the cold is not fun, I hope it warms up before winter set in. Cenny's teach called to see if we had any questions about the first week and to tell us Cenny is doing great.
Dawn took this picture of Cenny on the 1st day.

No comments: