Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day FUN


Well today for the holiday David and I cleaned out the gutters on the house. All but one side that we could not reach without danger to life and limb. The side that looks out on the backyard and the big tree. We did not get them cleaned out this spring or last fall so they really needed it. Yuck, dirty work and I am filthy from head to toe, dirt in my hair, on my scalp, and in all my finger nails.
You can see the tree growing in the gutter on the top floor by the window.
My parents took the kids to a picnic at the park.

David got electrocuted when he was putting the ladder away and touched the hanging light on the porch. He had wet feet, the ladder was on wet concrete and it is aluminum. I looked at the light, the chain is broken and it is hanging only by the electrical cord. We need to fix the chain when the porch dries and we turn off the electricity. He is feeling pretty lousy with the four good pumps of electricity he got.
Here is the house with David's home gym in the yard. Tires and the slush pipe.

2 comments:

meredith said...

Wow I hope he's okay!

Nessa said...

You guys party way too hard!