Sunday, September 21, 2008

Apple Ridge Orchard

As a family we went to Apple Ridge Orchard on Saturday evening. It is located about 20 mins north of Rochester. Bonnie got the Connett's and us tickets for a Mayo family day. The kids all got carmel apples at the end of the tour. The orchard had hay rides to the top of the hills,(hay fights started as expected), where there were two corn mazes and many many apple trees marked with the variety or apples they grew. The driver of the wagon told us we could sample all the apples and all of us ate way too many apples,(sick tummies this morning made that clear). David brought his camera and the battery died on arrival, so here are the photos off my video camera(not the greatest resolution).
It was a beautiful day and evening. 80 degrees and sunny. Everyone had a great time and I hope we can all do it again next fall.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Me, I like Vanessa's sweatshirt the best. I haven't seen that one before. looks like you had fun though.

Nessa said...

I love the pics! We need to make this one of our "traditions" every year! We had so much fun...even if we all at WAY too many apples!

Unknown said...

I still have a stomach ache from all the apples. Do not tell me I can eat all I want, but to take it home I need to pay for it, I will be sick so fast. I am a sucker for free. It is all outlined in the book I am reading "Predictably Irrational". Great tells me why I do the things I do and you to.

meredith said...

ROTFLOL- Lisa you can come and clean my house for free or pay for cleaning products and clean your own!

The pics are great. Zeke looks particularly good.

Anonymous said...

Save the ta-ta's i think she needs to find the ta-ta's. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Paige said...

Lisa the pics are great, great lighting, great candid shots. Of course thats cause all those kids are so photogenic! It looks like so much fun....I bet everyone get their intestines cleaned out quick!