Monday, September 29, 2008

They are off!!!!

My Parents are off to Iceland today, it will take them until
tomorrow morning to get to Iceland. They fly to Boston and
then a large layover. They then fly to Iceland for a few hours
and then to Denmark until Thursday. Wow, I guess they never would have thought of this as a vacation, but what fun to be in Iceland and Denmark.
I think that living in a country is the way to get to know the people and the country. Living and working with the people in Iceland will be amazing and what a great set of memories they will take home with them. Even with three babies, at least, coming while they are gone this will still be an amazing experience. I can appreciate it better this time then their last mission. I made sure I did not get dependent on them for babysitting or other things while they were here. We instead just enjoyed the time we had with them and did not depend on anything, so now I can enjoy hearing about their mission and not wishing they were here instead.
We will miss Grandma and Grandpa, but we are excited to see what they accomplish and how they enjoy their mission and time in Iceland. GO Brother and Sister Bremner!!!
Yes, I am the internet photo thief.

3 comments:

meredith said...

Hey I didn't know they were going to Boston too!!!! Also, do they have a layover in Ireland? I hope they have a great trip and a wonderful mission!

Heather said...

I'm glad I don't depend on them for babysitting too. it would make it much harder to see them go than it already is. It seems as long as we have skype they don't seem so far away.

Nessa said...

Just think...eighteen months and then they'll be back and you and David can go on a date!