Monday, September 8, 2008

Crazy after school



We are writing speeches today for Student Council. Zeke and Cenny want to represent their classrooms and Zeke also wants to run for Vice President. He let me come up with slogans, "A Vote for Zeke is a Vote for Geeks, Geeks is a lifestyle choice."( He wasn't thrilled by that one. I think Geek is a choice, Nerd is just how some people our born. ) "He plays the piano and loves music, vote for Ezekiel Peters." "Ezekiel will be a great Advocate for YOU!!!" I had to explain 'Advocate', in case someone asks them what it means, but I think they get it. Go Bobcats!!!
I have taste panel for the next three weeks, Bacon again. I am sick of bacon by the first week usually and we get three, yea.
It is 57 degrees here and it is only 3:40 pm. This is not normal September weather. This is normal October weather and maybe even November. It better warm up and be a great Indian Summer, or winter is coming way to fast.
I love this picture of Cenneidigh, she looks like this most of the time. She says I never listen to her and yet I feel that all I do in this life is listen to her. Are you sure you want a girl, Heidi?

2 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

yup because I keep hoping she is more like Doug and less like me..

Heather said...

Iwould've said something like "Vote for Zeke, He's NOT a Geek" I don't think self-proclaimed geekness works for you until high school. but then, what do I know, I was more of a nerd than a geek anyway.