Monday, September 15, 2008

Sweet Moments


JT was playing with his friend, Mason, on Friday and again on Saturday. They were playing Army, X-box, and legos. As they were playing JT looked over at Mason, smiled and said, "Mason, I love you." Mason looked up and said, "Thanks". They then continued playing. Mason's picture was in the paper Sunday at a football game.

Yesterday I was not feeling well and stayed home from church. JT told everyone that I was not sick I was just sick of the brothers. I told him that he was one of the brothers and he smiled and said, "No I am the baby." True. He then cuddled in bed with me.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

I think that he's being waaaayyyy too cute...he must want something. That's usually how it goes in our house!

meredith said...

Whenever I tell Lily that she needs to be a big girl she always says, "I'm still a baby because I'll always be your baby"
They totally get you with their sweetness!!!

Paige said...

ohh I miss his limitless love and sweetness. That is so JT, he loves his BF