Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Days Lost!


I had a scare the other day. My Orkin man comes the third Wednesday of the month and I had just put it on the September calender about two weeks ago, so I knew it was coming up. I had just picked up the kids and was reading the newspaper when a knock came at the door. I looked up and it was the Orkin man. He came in and I panicked, I said "Oh no, its Wednesday already and I have missed two days and do not even remember." He laughed and said, "No it is still Monday I just had some time and wondered if I could spray today instead of Wednesday." Oh good I knew things had been busy, but to lose two whole days seemed a bit strange, even for me. My motto is their motto.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh good I'm not the only one! But I'm missing all of August, so I guess you are doing better than me after all.

meredith said...

Rotflol!!!! I have totally done this before. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one!

Nessa said...

Seriously, you mean it's not June? What IS my name...and why are these kids calling me MOM??? AHHHHHHHHH!!!