Friday, May 7, 2010

P90X The beginning.

The before pictures will never be published if we don't stick with this program and BRING IT. David and I took photos and measurements and I wanted to cry. I have 38 inch hips, ouch. We are doing this program and it is intense. My body hurts everywhere, except my abs and I've done the Ab ripper X twice. While doing it I was sure I would never laugh again and yet the next day I felt great. My hips and bum are the sorest and the movement to sit or to stand, not sitting or standing, just the movement to do either makes me want to cry(and I've increased my fluid intake so you get the picture, lots of tears.)
I plan to publish before photos with the 30 day ones(if I make it) I can only do 3 pull-ups and that is with a band to assist, really sad(5 chin-ups). Push-ups I can do 15 on my knees and 5 regular. Pathetic I know, I'm trying this and I hope not to get injured so I can continue with the whole 90 days. I love the stretch DVD and the Yoga(hour and 1/2 of Yoga and it's intense). Wish us luck and maybe we'll be strutting around in our new bodies in 90 days.
Body Fat=26.27
Weight=131
Chest=35"
Waist=29 1/2"
Hips=38"
Rt thigh=19"
Lf thigh=19 Middle of the thigh.
Rt arm=10 1/2"
Lf arm=10 1/2" Bicep flexed.

4 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

Where did your measurements come from because in all the pictures I have seen of you...you look so insanely tiny!! Good luck everyone I know out here that are doing the same program have great results but it kicks your butt the whole time but they love it. I'm thinking after the baby I will start the program too.

Jonathan said...

The both of you are going to do great with P90X! As Tony Horton always says, you've got to just do your best and forget the rest!!

I just finished my first round of P90X a couple of weeks ago. I can honestly say I'm in the best shape of my life after P90X. You can see my results from the program on this post on my blog-

P90X Results

I started another round of P90X this past following Sunday. I'm doing P90X with my wife this time (this is her first time doing P90X).

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about the program! I'm a Beachbody Coach and I would love to help you out in any way!

Remember to just do your best! Have a great day!

Dane said...

I've heard a little about this program, but am really interested to see what you think of it.

One question...are those numbers current or your target? Either way...slim little thing you are!

Good luck. I wanna try already.

Anonymous said...

Current measurements and i hope to reduce some and increase others. I'm a squatter(I do quite a few squats every week, but the amount in this program is making me feel like I've never done one in my life.) Lose 5-10 pounds of fat and gain 5-10 pounds of muscle so my weight is not going to move much, but I hope my hips and waist reduce. This is Lisa