Thursday, May 20, 2010

Funny sayings


My husband works for a meat company and brings home items from cuttings. He brought home several items yesterday in a few boxes. JT loves to build items with cardboard boxes and so he took those after everything was put in the fridge. At a concert later that night Paige gave JT a hug and said. "You smell like bacon?" JT laughed. "I put a meat box on my head." He did smell very good actually.
On the way home from visiting the Peters, the radio was on and the song, The Climb came on. The back was quiet until the chorus and then all four of them broke out in harmony. It made me break out in laughter.
Amazing, but JT was the quietest child in the car for the above trip. I know, it's hard to imagine.
Cenneidigh slept with me at the Peters and I fell out of bed from trying to escape her.
She kept rolling in to me and she was hot. I got up and went to the other side of the bed
and went back to sleep.
She woke up last night in tears. I think she was tired, but she said she missed Geekie
and wanted to know when she would see her again.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Actually I kep smelling bacon and asking what he had for dinner. Finally I just said, I smell bacon. Then JT said, matter of factly, "I put a meat box on my head."

meredith said...

your house is just overflowing in meat. Shawn dropped some off yesterday as well. No nice smelly box to go with it though.....