Saturday, January 30, 2010

Share holders meeting for Hormel

I missed it, the first time in 11 years at least and I missed it. My back is ruining my life. I could not make the walk there or the stairs up to our usual seats. Amanda took the five kids because they all wanted to go. They came home with great coupons and lots of pepperoni. Bummer for me, Amanda said the questions were really funny this year and I missed them. Next year I will not to anything risky at all until after January 31st.(Next years meeting date and its on a Monday for some reason.) I'm bummed I missed it. I enjoy hearing about how the company is doing, seeing the new commercials, and the questions and don't forget the PETA request. All fun and I missed it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

sorry your back is still a problem for you. I hope you feel better soon. Feel free to send us any 'extra' Hormel products....like pepperoni. :P

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Hopefully the weather will moderate for next January and we will go with you. Take care and be careful with your back. They take awhile to heal.