Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm not old, David is.


Last night David went home teaching and some how his age came up. The young woman in the family asked how old he was and he responded 40, she was shocked. She was sure he was in his fifties at least. She then asked how old I was and he told her four weeks younger then he was and she was again shocked. She thought I was at least 34, hahahahahahahahaha. Of course her family is like she thought we were, Dad quite a few years older then the Mom. Bot who cares I'm young again.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Ha ha ha.
Awesome.

Dane said...

With news like that your back should be feeling better in no time! :)

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

You just take after your Dad's side of the family.

Anonymous said...

I would laugh, but it would depress me, as when David was here someone asked me if he was my son. So, if he looks fifty . . . .

Suzanne