Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No TV is awesome

I am in shock and awe of the change in the house. No more rude comments while playing video games or screaming about it being their turn. The computer is available whenever I need it and I don't have to hear, "I just got on, MOOOOMMMMM!" Love it love it love it, maybe we will only allow the TV after dinner for an hour . More on the weekends, Maybe. Love it, Amanda babysat Friday night to Saturday and she said when she arrived(after a meeting at church) the kids were playing Clue at the table all five of them happy and talking together. I hate to say it, but they have done this to themselves. I am loving this and it will continue after Wednesday.

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Great job Lisa!! No TV is a great way to let the kids get to know each other.

Heather said...

...still not convinced. Maybe if I didn't have a two-year-old...