Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mid-life Crisis


Well I read that it only lasts between 2-5 years for women so thats good news. I will either be out of it in 6 months or 3 1/2 years. YEAH!!!! Now what silly ridiculous things will I do until then? Any guesses? School maybe, we will need me to go back to work if we expect to pay for college and missions. To tell you the truth I really don't know what to do to get out of this funk. I like to sub and I like taxes, but I cannot see myself doing it forever, I need to figure out something. I think that all the stay-home-with-your-kids talk was great, but they forgot to tell us what to do after they went to school and were gone. Growing-up the second time around is harder, I think.

5 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Hey the kids really like having Mom at home when they come home even if they don´t show it.

Heather said...

I have no response to that.

H. Wimmer said...

Well I go and do service when I have some extra time on my hand. I go and work at the Humanitarian center and it is great fun. I also met a lady who is about your age with teens at home and she is working in the Temple twice a month and she comes up from Tucson and it about a 2 hour drive up here. All I know is when everyone is in school I have tons of scrape booking to do and than it is back to school for me.
You asked for Ideas :)

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Hey how about the books you are writing. Keep working on those. You can be home for the kids and when the books publish you´ll have more money than you will ever make working for someone else.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Go Shopping!!! Mom