Thursday, January 14, 2010

My new bedroom



For my 19th Anniversary I decided I wanted a bed frame. We always had a metal frame under the bed, but I wanted something pretty so this is what we bought. I planned on making one, but that was at least three years ago and I think I finally realized it wasn't going to happen.
The painting is one we got a IKEA a few years back and patterned the rest of the room after. The duvet covers are new and I think they are perfect. The fleece sheets stay(hopefully forever) go buy a set and you will never want to sleep in or on anything else, ever. Ask Bonnie if you don't believe me.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I need to convince randy to switch to fleece sheets. He hates the feel of it though so I don't think I'm going to win that one. I'm glad you love your room. it is so nice to go to bed in a space that feels good and restful.

meredith said...

it looks so nice. I'm glad you finally got the frame you wanted and I love the picture :)

Renee Anderson said...

I love the colors...so refreshing looking. It is beautiful.