2. Read more(this kind of causes trouble with 1 but only a bit.)
3. Remember life is the about the journey not the destination.
4. Write more.
5. Figure out what I want to be when I grow-up.(this is an on going) Get out of this mid-life crisis once and for all.
6. Enjoy life and have more adventures. Life is too short to sit on the side lines.
7. Make better use of my time and money.
8. Become less judgmental, allows others to be themselves without comment from me.
9. Realize that mistakes are the way we learn and that nothing is wasted when it comes to experience.
10. Enjoy my children everyday.
11. Let stupid expectations go and let stupid people bother me less.
12. Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.
13. Stop and smell the roses and the cookies and the fresh cut grass and the coming storm and all the other things this life offers.
14. Take a moment and thank our Heavenly Father for this amazing experience everyday.
David told me he wants to gain 100 pounds at least and apply to be a contestant in the Biggest Loser. He gave it a good try yesterday. But in all seriousness, I think that 2010 will be amazing. Here's to all it will bring and all we will become.