Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cross country skiing at the Nature Center.





Amanda took the Activity Day Girls cross country skiing and it was really fun. I went along and had a great time, I've only done it one other time and that was 15 years ago, so it was almost new to me. We got there at 4pm and left at about 6. I'm exhausted and I think tomorrow I may cry when I get out of bed, I've taken 4 advil to try to avoid that. I slipped down a small hill and landed with a bang on my stomach my back bending awkwardly. Mary kept asking if I was okay until I finally groaned 'yes' at last. I think if I don't die tomorrow I may go back. Winter has so many things to show me this year.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Amanda is a much better Activity day leader than I am. That sounds like fun!

Dane said...

Huh. Have they always had cross-country skiing there? Very cool. I hope you're surviving!