Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Girls, Girls, Girls

By the way you don't want to Google 'girls' I got lots of interesting things even with the safe search on.
Ok, Gunnar has had more girls over the last few weeks then ever before. Everytime I come home their seem to be girls in my house, in my kitchen, bringing things over and thank heaven he has a cell phone or they would be calling and believe me the phone rings off the wall anyway. Yesterday Selena brought over a box of Rice Krispies so Gunnar could make her his famous bars with the 2 jars of peanut butter instead of the two cups. He made them and then off to play practice they went with the other two girls who showed up a few minutes after Selena. I would like to think that after the play is over that this will stop, but the girls over yesterday are all in Austinaires with him, so I guess I need to get use to it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

that's funny...and not surprising for some reason.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Not surprising at all!