Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How I plan to vote.

I will not vote for anyone that is currently in office, no matter what office. Nothing is getting done and the economy is getting worse. Now in races were there is no incumbent, that is another story. Now I have to do a bit of research. I will like all of you, Vote with the pocket book. Who isn't going to raise my taxes will get my vote.
Dayton is not getting my vote, I heard he wants to Unionize Day Cares, why? Is he insane? Unions are to be sure working conditions are good, that no one is forced to work more then 40 hours a week without compensation and many other things. What does that have to do with a self employed day care provider? Some people really need to re-think why they are voting for who. Read, educate yourself and best of all do not listen to stupid people who are all hat and no cattle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, love to see that great Texas saying, "all hat, no cattle!" Second, I feel like I'm trying to vote between the lesser of two evils LOL . . . . the choices here in Georgia are pathetic. Almost makes you want to run for office. Almost.

Suzanne