Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been kept pretty busy this year and a few days ago I was called for a class I love. Jane told me the teacher had requested me because I had done such a great job the last time. Well it was someone. I sort of know so I didn't take that as much(I had told her I would love to be requested). At the high school, Gail handed me my folder and smiled saying. "Special request." I smiled and nodded. When I got to the class several para's told me how happy they were I was there. They had told the teacher to request me. Now I felt better about the extra attention.
I do love that class, it's special ed and the kids are so unique. Each one of them makes me grin. I love to see and help them clean the cafeteria and listen to their stories. It's a great bunch of students.

No comments: