Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Eyes and age

By Calvin Klein-Groucho Marx's collection.
David went in for an eye appointment because he has had a hard time reading. He is now going to be sporting glasses. I on the other hand look better then I did last year and I hope to look better next year then now. I figure why fix a good thing, if it ain't broke and everything. I don't want to see clearly if it means I look like the lightly frosted lens is replaced by the real sharp angles of a real lens. I like the way things look, I can read fine and as long as I hold the items I'm reading at a distance I'm good.(remember Moonlighting when Cybil was lightly frosted every time the camera was on her? Thats what it's like in my bathroom mirror) Life is good, rose colored, frosted lens is what I sport.
This is Lisa not David.

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I agree, if you can't see it then it doesn't exist such as wrinkles and gray hair. I met a lady in the temple one day that had just had eye surgery to help her see more clearly. The first time she looked in the mirror she said she told the doctor to put her eyes back she like what she saw better when she was half blind, she looked ten years younger. I love the worlds we create for ourselves, we all look better there!

Heather said...

We have been browsing at new flat-screen plasma TV's to buy. Randy was showing me the difference in the picture between two different models. I couldn't tell a difference. Then he said "look, this one is blurry and this one isn't" yeah, my eyes suck, always have. I'll let him decide what TV has the better picture.