Saturday, September 18, 2010

Does any one really listen?

I saw my PA(my hands have keratinitis) and then my chiropractor(once or twice a month since my accident on those stupid ski's) yesterday, I told them both I was a bit stressed and unable to figure out a way to get over it. They both told me that once my routine was set again(kids in school, etc.) things would get better. Okay, but what if they don't? I wasn't asking for Valium, even though sometimes I'd like some. I was asking for some stress management tips or classes. I guess I will take their advice and see how it goes, but if I don't feel more relaxed and stop holding my shoulders against my ears all night, I may need to look at other options. Stress is a killer guys, or didn't you get the memo?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm sorry, did you say something?