Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gunnar is 17, but no one believes him.

Gunnar went out with Rex on his last night in town before leaving for Idaho and they decided to go see The Expendables. Gunnar had to use his passport as ID since he is not a licensed driver yet and his permit has not arrived in the mail yet. The guy at the theater said he would remember him from now on so he could leave the passport at home. I told him to stick with PG movies and he wouldn't have to deal with it. I was carded at 191/2 for Die Hard. This makes me feel old. I want someone to card me, for anything, I think I will kiss them if they do.(of course I rarely see any movies and usually only ones made from books(Harry Potter, Twilight, etc.) and I don't drink or smoke, so the chances are pretty slim.)

No comments: