Friday, September 17, 2010

Fundraising Season

All the different organizations are in full fundraising mode right now. I have two coupons books from different people which I'll never use. The music boosters book should be coming home any day and the kids at Banfield are selling things from a catalog. Cenny is quite the sales girl, she has sold over 20 items so far and hopes to sell more for the prizes. David hates the kids selling, but they are excited about the prizes. We've given cash in the past, but their are no prizes for that(even though they get 100% of that money) so the kids are not excited about just bringing cash. Gunnar and Qatar should start with candy bars anytime for the Choir trip. Pizza cards are my favorites and I actually use those, but no one has asked me this year so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we're doing pizza cards later this fall. I'll be sure to bring one by :)