Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I need to look better when I back up.


I heard a pop when I backed out of the garage the other day. I was curious so I stopped and walked back into the garage and sure enough I had run over an item. My shelves are covered with cereal boxes and jars of peanut butter from the grocery promotional a few weeks ago. the kids are not careful when they pull a box down for breakfast. I've picked up several jars before, but I didn't check this time and POP!!! What a greasy mess. The driveway has a few dark tire marks I needed to clean also. Yuck!!! I need to check better and not always be in such a hurry. A few batches of puppy chow that will not happen with this jar.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

WHAT!!! You wasted peanut butter...did you cry? Oh, the puppy-chow fairy is gonna be mad a you!!!!

Heather said...

I just need to look better.

Dane said...

I must admit, pb looks much better than our baby kitten I ran over!