Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Book 126 The School of Essential Ingredients


I enjoyed this book. A cooking class at a restaurant and each chapter is on a different character in the story. I loved Claire's chapter and it was amazing how it vocalized things I couldn't when I had small children at home. Her chapter is worth reading for you and your husband, especially if you still have young children at home. The stories revolve around a cooking class, but the tales start before that and tell you about the people, their lives and loves. A great book, I could have done without the hour long descriptions of food and tastes and smells, but the story is good. David's sister recommended this one and I truly enjoyed it. I read it slower then most books so I could really savor the experience.

No comments: