Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Let it go. Be happy


This one is a hard one for me. Sometimes I don't think about it and it goes away, but other times I dwell on the injustice of the moment. Why me? Why them? Why, do they think I do nothing but sit around and eat bonbons all day long? But, its amazing when I let it go. I don't think about it, I don't dwell on it, I just forget it and go on with my life. No bad feeling, no sick stomachs, no missed sleep. Let it go, you will feel better and you will be happier, I need to remember this next time something happens and I start to dwell on it. Just to let you know: The opposite of Love isn't hate, the opposite is apathy. If you hate someone, you are dwelling on it, LET IT GO!!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

So true. Especially when it comes to spousal arguments. ;)

Natalie Gilstrap said...

I think this is something that I am going to be struggling with all my life but I got to keep trying. I wanna be the best person I can!