Wednesday, April 7, 2010

JT's birthday, he is 8 now!!!

Rock Band fun, the sound the sound, there is no description.
Lots of pizza
JT with one of his gifts.
JT is eight and we celebrated his birthday on Monday. At school he brought treats and then told me that all he really wanted was his own red pepper to eat(and some pokemon cards, bakugun toys, etc.) He will be eating the pepper after school tomorrow. We had the family over and combined it with our Easter egg hunt that we always do on Monday after Easter. 50% off treats, and no mixing up the bunny with Christ, also best of all no crazy sugar high kids at home all day on a Sunday.

4 comments:

Nessa said...

We had fun!

Paige said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JT!!! I love his two missing front teeth, so cute! Wish I could have been there. I think I have seen that top pic of rock band before...oh yeah Christmas, just reverse a few people!

Paige said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JT!!! I love his two missing front teeth, so cute! Wish I could have been there. I think I have seen that top pic of rock band before...oh yeah Christmas, just reverse a few people!

Unknown said...

I love your reasoning for doing it the day after - it's a great way to get the kids to remember what the holiday is really about. Much like Christmas with people seem to forget isn't about getting gifts ....