Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Weather


It is only August and the weather has turned down right cold. We have slept with the windows closed and a blanket on the bed for three nights now. I woke up quite cold last night. IT IS AUGUST!!! Come on!!! Winter is coming fast enough. The sun was down and it was very dark at 8:40pm last night. I was on a walk and rushed home when I noticed it was getting dark fast. I made it home about 8:42pm, very dark already.
We took the family on a bike ride for FHE, even the dog. He whines if anyone is ahead or behind him, I do not think we will take him again. We all played at the park and David went on the spinney thing and was sick for an hour after we got home. WHY? I asked and he thought maybe it would not be that bad. He is always sick if he goes on any spinney things, rides, merry go rounds, Ferris wheels, most items are round, and all boats. He may look big and tough, spin him around and he throws up.

No comments: