Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kids


Shopping with all the kids was not a good idea. I knew it, but I blew it. I thought I am saving gas only going out once. Shoes for gym and school, supplies and lots of "stop touching, stop hitting each other, stop yelling, no treats at this store, behavior is not acceptable, you will be grounded when we get home if you do not stop now." Well Zeke and Cenny were grounded and no one got any candy at all. Good news, we have all our school supplies and shoes for everyone. I even got a cute pair of sandals for the fourth of July next year for $2.50, they are so cute. Payless was having BOGO.
David and I did leave all the kids and went to Rochester for him to set apart by the Stake President, so I did get Chipoltes for dinner, yea. We also visited a friend in the hospital and she is looking better. Gunnar babysat, this is the first time we have gone out of town with him left as the babysitter. He did great, he is going to be 15 next week, it is just they are all related and that can cause problems.
There were a few funny things the kids said yesterday, but when I told David he wanted to blog them. He said it was because I cannot tell a joke the right way and the stuff they said was so funny he wanted it told right.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so scared for Tyler to start school next year. I am glad that I have a whole year to prepare myself for school shopping, etc. I can't imagine doing it all for FIVE kids! Sounds like you had a memorable trip though. I can't wait to read David's blog to hear what the kids say.