Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, hair cut and mom jeans.



David celebrated his 39th birthday yesterday. He said it is his last year as young, he will now be old. Vanessa, the kids, Bonnie, me, Cenny, and JT went to his office with balloons, candy, and treats. He actually surprised us outside, he said I was too predictable and was watching for us. Cenneidigh got her hair cut on Wednesday and it is so cute. Davids camera has the photos I will post them later today.
I bought a pair of jeans at Younkers yesterday and yes they might be considered MOM Jeans. They are just below my waist, the highest jeans I have bought in awhile, but I am sick of bending over and having a huge gap between my jeans and my back. I bend in these and there is no gap. Another mom jeans reason is that they are stretch, but they are comfortable. I just worry I am giving up and I do not want to do that. I think I will just believe it is because of the gap in the back of the low rise jeans. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

MOM JEANS ARE THE BEST!

Heather said...

"You're not a woman, you're a MOM!" Don't do it! If you are that worried about it, get "not your daughter's jeans" they are higher up, to cover you (because you are a mom) but they look like a teenager's lower rise jeans. look them up online.